– Frame: All new 6061 T6 Aluminum frame, Triple Triangle with floating seat stays, Forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, Zero stack 1 1/8″ head tube, 27.5/29″ wheels.
– Fork: SR Suntour M3030, 75mm, Coil.
– Chain: KMC Z51, 7-speed.
– Crank: Prowheel Alloy 42/34/24.
– Bottom Bracket: Cartridge, square taper.
– Pedals: GT Slim Line Flat Pedal.
– Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp.
– Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney.
– Shifters: Shimano Tourney 3×7.
– Cassette: Sunrace, 14-34, 7 Speed.
– Rims: WTB SX19, 32 Hole.
– Tyres: WTB Ranger Comp, 27.5/29 x 2.25″, DNA Compound.
– Brakes: Tektro mechanical disc, 160/160mm rotors.
– Handlebar: GT All Terra Alloy Riser, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 720mm width.
– Stem: 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8°, 90mm.
– Grips: GT Statement Single Lock On Grips.
– Headset: Semi Integrated, Sealed cartridge.
– Saddle: GT MTB.
– Seat Post: Alloy Micro Adjust, 15mm setback, 27.2 x 350mm.
– Colour: Gloss Metallic Blue.
GT Bicycles for Novocastrians
"From GT’s namesake Gary Turner designing one of the first BMX race bikes in 1972 to our modern carbon fiber creations that redefine fast-as-hell, we’ve built a long legacy of racing and winning, yet never taking ourselves too seriously. As a company, we’re 44 going on 18. And we wouldn’t have it any other way." - GT Bicycles
GT provides a holistic range of bicycles, with our shop primarily focusing on MTB's and Hybrids. At affordable price points, there is a bicycle for everyone with GT.
Cruise along the harbour of Newcastle or the shores of Lake Macquarie onboard a new GT Bicycle from CFN. We'll even throw in a FREE Bicycle Service in the first 6 months for you.
Whether you are just getting into cycling or aim to take your riding to the next level, hop onboard a GT and be amazed.
29ers, Hardtail 27.5's and Hybrids - We have them!
Come in-store and try out our wide range of Felt Bicycles - from Road Bikes to Mountain Bikes, CFN has you covered!